Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Everyday Savings

I can't believe that it has been over a month since I last posted!  The holidays were a busy time for me!  Luckily, though, I only ran short on time and not on money!  I hope that you and your family had a Christmas season filled with good food, hot chocolate, bright lights, and great savings!  

But, in case you are running a little short on cash or maybe just began a New Year's resolution to save money, then Target should be your next stop!

If you are like me, Target is not where you typically go to get groceries unless you're lucky enough to have a Super Target nearby, which I am not.  Target is, however, a danger zone.  I usually stroll in the sliding doors "just to look," but some smart marketing designer thought to make those sliding doors open right onto the women's clothing and accessories section.  So, of course, my casual strolling turns into me walking out with three new outfits, a pair of earrings, and a cute pair of wedges that I just "had to have."

Tonight I walked through those sliding doors with the full intention of shopping the clothing section and finding great spring fashions at good prices to talk to you about.  Oddly enough, though, I ended up walking out with five bags of groceries!  How did this happen!?

Well, go check it out for yourself!  In the section where it just took out all the Christmas sale items, Target has restocked the shelves with bulk packaged items for super low prices!

I stocked up on these lunch items: two lunch meats for $5, 12 packs of Teddy Grahams for $4.39, individual bags of chips for $6.49, and 12 cups of mandarin orange slices for $5.97.

Target had two boxes of Kashi bars for $5.79, a box of Larabars for $8, and value packs of General Mills cereals for $5.49!

 I was able to get these health products for great prices too! Tampax 40 count for $5.99, MultiVites gummy vitamins for $10, a salon size bottle of Pantene shampoo for  $7.49 and Sally Hansen salon effects nail print for $2.55!   Target also had other health products, cleaning products, and "around the house" items.

I was able to get all this for less than $90!  So, go ahead and rack up on these great savings.  Just be warned - Target also has bulk packages of Oreos for the price of one that will call your name in a deliciously sweet way... at least, that's what they sounded like to me.  :)

I'll be back with more money saving tips soon.
Until next time,
Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment