Sunday, October 30, 2011

Chic Cheap Coats

Despite the fact that we southern belles only experience about five days of legit coat weather, we still like to make sure we are stocked up on the most fashionable cold weather attire, and I want to make sure you can fill your closet without emptying your wallet.  So to save you time and money I did a little research to finding great savings on cute, name brand coats.

First stop: Ross Dress for Less. Just check out these steals I found!

This chic, wool peacoat is by Calvin Klein.  It's an eggplant purple with a two tier skirted bottom for only  $74.99!


This XOXO puff coat is super stylish with it's faux fur trim on the hood and gold buckled belt.  
Only $24.99!!!

This faux leather jacket is by Paper Denim and Cloth jacket is originally priced at $110 but you can get it at Ross for only $22.99!

If you think I was able to walk out empty handed, think again!  I got a steal on this black, wool, double breasted dress coat by Guess for only $63.99!




Next Stop: 1/2 of 1/2 Name Brand Clothes.
I have to admit that I was skeptical of going to this store.  But now that I have, I know it's a place I will be checking often for great deals.  Just be aware that the majority of the store's merchandise is damaged. However, I was able to find great deals on name-brand items for great prices.  Just check out these coats I found, none of which were damaged or flawed.

This whit puff coat is by Ellen Tracy and only $35!!


Another Ellen Tracy, this leopard print trench coat had an original price tag of $190, but 1/2 of 1/2 has it for $39!

This Columbia coat, originally $230, is marked down to $49!!!

This DKNY long wool dress coat is only $89!

1/2 of 1/2 also had 100% leather coats for great prices!  I also found labels such as James Perse, Rachel Roy, Sue Wong, BCBG, Michael Stars and many, many more!  If you do decide to drop by 1/2 of 1/2, be aware that it truly is a treasure hunt!  I had to look at a lot of less-than-attractive merchandise to find these rubies!  




Happy Hunting!

1 comment:

  1. These are all AWESOME!! Love the one you went home with! ;)

    ReplyDelete