Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Steal Alert!

While out running errands today I decided to stop by Hudson in Ridgeland to see if they had a shipment of anything worth stopping in for and it seems I stopped by at just the right time.

The clothes racks are filled with cothes by Talbots and Michael Kors.  They also have many brands you would find at JC Penny.

I was a little bummed to find that the shoe racks had been taken down and replaced with Men's sportswear but on my way out I decided to paruse the shelves of what is usually made up of worthless junk.  Today, however I found those shelves filled with shoes.  Lots of shoes! Jessica Simpson, Coach, Kenneth Cole, Nine West, and a whole lot more!

So, go check it out for yourselves and let me know what great bargains you walk out with.

Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment