Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Playing Dress-Up

I recently had the honor of playing dress-up with my good friend, Heather Richards.
Heather knows that I offer personal shopping advice and that I specialize in finding
bargains. In a bit of a frantic state, Heather asked me to help her find a dress to wear
to an engagement party. I got right to work and found myself in Ross, where the store
motto is “Dress for Less.” In no time at all, I had amassed a basketful of options for
Heather.

When I texted a picture of one of my dress selections to Heather and told her where I
found it, she was stunned. She hadn’t known that Ross had all these options of styles
and sizes. And, as it just so happened, Heather was shopping right next door! She joined
me at Ross in my hunt for dresses, and then she tried on all of our finds. After trying on
about ten dresses, Heather narrowed it down to five – one for every occasion. The picks
included a fun sundress, business chic, date night, a night on the town, and, of course, a
wedding party option.


   
                                  




Now, you may be wondering how much all these dresses cost. Heather's total bill came
to about $105!! The blue dress had the MSRP (suggested retail price) of $100, but Heather only paid $25. In fact, every dress only cost around $20!

So, the next time that you're out looking for a dress, check out Ross, and you may be
pleasantly surprised by what you find. Or, if you're not one to get out and look yourself,
feel free to contact me at Amanda.Mangrum@gmail.com, and I’ll be happy to do some
shopping for you!

Until next time,
Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment